Privacy Notice Table Of Contents:
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining
our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information
is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage
and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. The types of personal
information collected at these pages are:
– Email address
– Phone Number
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing a request/order only to complete
that request/order. We do not share this information with outside parties unless required to do so by law.
We use the information you provide about someone else to inform them of our services. We do not
share this information with outside parties unless required to do so by law.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any
other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways
unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise
prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or
maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website
is structured to attract anyone under 13.
© Copyright 2013
Terms of Service
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply
governing our relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “your website” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the
user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we
shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator,
are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for
your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We
have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of
© Copyright 2013